Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tony's End Game

I say it every week that I watch it but "24 What a show". it never stops amazing me with such twists and turns. Edgars death has to be one of the shows saddest to date, you would have to be a robot not to force back the tears. I had grown to like Edgar in the Show he was a good character and this season has seen alot of killing off of the shows core cast. it saddens me to see them go but from season one it has been the norm. which brings me on to the main point.

Tony, was a core character and deserved to be given a decent death. it seems he died in vain. plus you could see it coming. Tony's character had a lot more to offer.

Only Jack and Erin Pierce are left from the first season and have stared in all five seasons. Kim if you recall left with chase for season four, but so far she has avoided the grim reaper.

Every time I start to like a character they kill them off So i am tempting fate when I say I have respect for the first lady in 24, she is the good woman behind a weak man, it is such a contract to David Palmer.

Oh I almost forgot, Desmond for Lost has made an appearance in 24, two 24 characters have been in lost. Des is playing a german intel officer, we may see a Nina Myres link here and get closure on who she was talking to on the phone in season one. Only time will tell and on 24 time is all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home